Monday, July 26, 2010

You'll Come

I can't unsee what I've seen. I can't shake the images from my mind. Those babies, that hospital. One doctor here for every 2,000 people. So many orphans. So many widows. My heart is heavy thinking about what they don't have. The resources, the supplies, the knowledge. I don't get it. I don't see justice. But they are His. They are beloved. Their joy is infectious. They have so little, but their hearts are set on Him. They know the big picture. They know this is not our home. 
We worship as one. One body, the church, His bride. The King of glory, the Lord most high, all together praising His name! Barely understanding each others languages and yet hearts the same. This is a glimpse of what is to come. This is a glimpse of the Kingdom. When all will stand together as Your people, lifting our hands, shouting for joy to our King, dancing around the throne, every tribe, every tongue united by the blood. One day, there will be no more suffering, no more sickness, tears will be wiped away and all will know He is Lord! He will reign, the Spirit will flood over, and the enemy will be no more. Chains will be broken, the bondage broken. "Every knee will bow, every tongue confess He is Lord!"
  

No comments:

Post a Comment