Wednesday, April 10, 2013

One Month

One month. 30 days. That is all the time I have left before boarding the plane for Africa. 

I'm not sure where the time went but it went quickly. 
I am completely overwhelmed with excitement & anticipation. 

What will it look like? 
What will my eyes see?
How will it change me?

Surrendering my expectations, my need for control, my love for predictability. 
I am powerless but I rest in truth.

Psalm 18

I love you, Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

So let the battles come. We'll meet them with a song.

Our God will go before us. We will overcome.

I'm about $800 short of my fundraising goal so if you have an extra $10 or so lying around and want to help out, click here. I am so grateful for the support!



No comments:

Post a Comment